SR. Manager eCommerce Category and Customer Marketing - Conn
Company: Newell Brands
Posted on: February 18, 2021
SR. Manager eCommerce Category and Customer Marketing -
Connected Home & Security Position Title:-- Sr. Manager, ePlanning
Customer and Category Marketing-- Location:-- --Aurora, IL, Reports
to: Director, Trade Marketing #li-bb1 The Sr. Manager, ePlanning
works closely with the eCommerce and CH&S cross functional
teams to drive on-line penetration and share growth behind a
holistic customer experience. This individual will lead
identification and evaluation of opportunities to elevate brand
presence/SOV on retailers' platforms through both 1P/3P marketplace
means and multiple retailer fulfillment options. Additionally, this
individual will leverage multiple data sources (i.e. syndicated
data, digital shelf and retailer data) to ensure eCommerce
fundamentals across the Business Unit are designed to deliver
Newell and customer financial KPI's. The Sr. Manager is a thought
leader that influences and educates internal teams to propel
integration and empower OmniChannel business results. This role is
responsible for setting and executing retail strategy for both
pureplay and retail.com customers. Key Capabilities and Focus
Areas: Insights & Analytics:
- Understands brand/category dynamics in addition to consumer
- Defines overall assortment strategy, effectively managing mix
to deliver Newell/Retailer KPI's.
- Crafts annual promotional plan that delivers profitable share
- Tracks and mitigates 3P marketplace dynamics.
- Monitors digital shelf to identify new ways to drive brand
- Influences CMI and brand to drive inclusion of eCommerce in
insight development. Go-to-Market:
- Partners with customer planning team to optimize assortment,
including identification of channel exclusives that meet the needs
of the on-line shopper and deliver profitable growth.
- Educates trade/brand teams on channel requirements to guarantee
that the innovation pipeline reflects the correct price pack
architecture, meets SIOC guidelines and commands a frictionless
on-line shopping experience.
- Collaborates with the eMarketing and eProduction teams to
establish brand presence through effective content development and
- Informs cross functional cohort of digital shelf best
- Works with eSales/Supply Chain to ensure sufficient supply to
meet demand needs.
- Identifies incremental white space opportunities and forges
- Monitors and helps resolve competitive conflicts across
- Manages retailer mix to meet Newell and customer financial
- Inputs to monthly demand forecast and annual sales planning
- Provides commentary to finance for monthly close process.
- Assists in trade spend management.
- Understands impact of innovation to customer P&L--
- Determines appropriate 1P/3P mix to improve customer level
P&L and drive Newell profitability. Presentation Skills:
- Builds selling stories to educate/influence CH&S on best
practices and marketplace trends. Present to customer when
appropriate (i.e. JBP, Innovation Summits)
- Owns eCommerce Quarterly Business Review presentation
- Inputs to customer planning selling decks to guarantee the
needs of the online shopper are met. Customer & Consumer
- Understands the role of the retailer in the consumer shopping
- Pinpoints and responds to shifts in consumer shopping
- Educates brand on the needs of the retailer for product and
- Demonstrates thought leadership by influencing key internal
stakeholders and retail partners.
- Creates selling story to align brand and retailer strategies
with the consumer at the forefront. Business Unit Specifics:
- Leverages new legislative actions, code changes and seasonal
incidents to capitalize on rapid response growth opportunities
- Bachelor's degree (emphasis in business, marketing, finance or
related field), MBA preferred.
- 5-7 years of experience working with a leading CPG company in
an eCommerce focused role.
- Familiar with sales, marketing and category management
- Demonstrated knowledge of eCommerce best practices.
- Strong analytic skills. Must be able to triangulate data
sources to pull together a compelling selling story to educate and
influence internal cohorts and retail partners.
- Proactively identifies marketplace trends and shifts in
consumer shopping behavior.
- Analyze complex business issues and determine appropriate
- P&L acumen.
- Able to work cross-functionally and drive organizational
inclusivity of eCommerce.
- Effective communicator able to represent the needs of the
consumer and retailer alike.
- Must be a creative thinker and solution oriented.
- Must be able to travel 10-20% of the time. #LI-CH1
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods
company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including
Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot,
Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK,
Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For
hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better
every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and
its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with
applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to
apply. Get tailored job recommendations based on your interests.
Location Hoboken, New Jersey, United States Category Sales &
Customer Development Job Id 2004291 Position: Sr. Director,
eCommerce Sales and Customer Development (Retail. com) Reports to:
Chief Customer Officer Location: Hoboken, NJ Position Overview. The
Retail. com Sr. Director will report directly... Location Boca
Raton, Florida, United States Category Marketing & Consumer
Insights Job Id 2100519 Position Title: Senior Manager, Trade
Marketing. Primary Location Florida - Boca Raton. Reports to:
Director, Trade Marketing. The Senior Trade Marketing Manager will
work closely with cross functional... Location South Deerfield,
Massachusetts, United States Category Marketing & Consumer Insights
Job Id 2100731 Position Title: Assistant Manager, Brand Marketing
Location: South Deerfield, MA. Reports to: Brand Marketing Manager
Job Summary: Works with the Brand Management Team developing the
brand innovation and... Location Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Category Marketing & Consumer Insights Job Id 2100595 Position
Title:Manager, Brand Marketing Location: Atlanta Division: Baby
(Infant Car Seats and Boosters) Reports to: Senior Brand Manager,
Brand Marketing The Manager, Brand Marketing is respons How would
you rate your experience popup Newell Brands is an equal
opportunity and affirmative action employer. We provide all
employees and applicants for employment with equal employment
opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age,
national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship,
immigration status, marital status, military status, any covered
veteran status, disability status, genetic information, caregiving
responsibilities or any other basis prohibited by law. Click here
to view the "EEO is the Law" poster and additional EEO
Keywords: Newell Brands, Hoboken , SR. Manager eCommerce Category and Customer Marketing - Conn, Advertising , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!