Company: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Marsh McLennan is seeking candidates for the following position
based in the Hoboken NJ office:
What can you expect?
* As a Financial Analyst at Marsh & McLennan Companies you will
provide financial support to Global Shared Services functions in
alignment with the Global/Regional Finance Business Partner.
* Based upon direction from the Financial Manager and/or Sr
Financial Analyst you are responsible for budgeting, forecasting,
analytical analysis and reporting, and month end close.
* This position requires a basic understanding of financial
budgeting and financial systems.
What is in it for you?
* A foot in the door at Fortune 500 company; this role will expose
you to many areas of the company, senior leaders, and various
aspects of the company that will allow you to expand your network,
gain valuable knowledge and, and enhance your skills
* Benefits like Medical, Dental, Vision, STD/LTD and Life
Insurance, a generous 401k match and PTO allowance
* Culture of internal mobility, diversity, inclusion, and
collaboration in a relaxed environment with a casual dress code
* A company-wide emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility; all
colleagues receive 8 hours of paid time off for volunteering, with
the option to join our organized group activities
* Opportunities to get involved, career development events,
volunteering, and more
* Opportunities for career growth
We will count on you to:
* Generate standard expense reporting and allocation templates.
* Collect financial data from financial systems and team
* Create and deliver reports to management on a regular and ad hoc
* Analyze reported data and consolidation within Corporate
* Prepares budgets, allocations, forecasts, monthly variance
reports and other expense analysis
* Track and analyze the cash, P&L and resource data for
Corporate FP&A Global Shared Services functions
What you need to have:
* Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
* 1 to 4 years of business experience
* Experience in Microsoft Excel and databases and proficiency in
working with databases
* Excellent analytical skills
* Delivery focused and ability and willingness to take on new
* Highly organized with ability to multi-task and work against
* Excellent interpersonal and written communications skills
* Must be able to work both independently and within a team
What makes you stand out?
* Prior internships in Financial Reporting, Accounting or other
areas of Finance helpful (IT Finance background is a plus)
* Experience with SmartView
* Budgeting, accounting or finance experience
Marsh McLennan (NYSE: MMC) is the world's leading professional
services firm in the areas of risk, strategy and people. The
Company's 76,000 colleagues advise clients in 130 countries. With
annual revenue over $17 billion, Marsh McLennan helps clients
navigate an increasingly dynamic and complex environment through
four market-leading businesses. Marsh advises individual and
commercial clients of all sizes on insurance broking and innovative
risk management solutions. Guy Carpenter develops advanced risk,
reinsurance and capital strategies that help clients grow
profitably and pursue emerging opportunities. Mercer delivers
advice and technology-driven solutions that help organizations
redefine the world of work, reshape retirement and investment
outcomes, and unlock health and wellbeing for a changing workforce.
Oliver Wyman serves as a critical strategic, economic and brand
advisor to private sector and governmental clients. For more
information, visit mmc.com, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or
subscribe to BRINK.
Marsh McLennan and its Affiliates are EOE
Minority/Female/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
Keywords: Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc., Hoboken , Financial Analyst, Accounting, Auditing , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!