Staff Accountant (Remote)
Posted on: May 11, 2022
Netsuite working knowledge required
Semperis puts people first. Within the Semperis team are
world-class thought leaders, distinguished engineers, top
technology experts, and visionary professionals. Our team members
shape the Semperis culture, which champions strategic vision,
specific expertise, intelligent and precise solutions, and
continuous innovation. With teams across North America, EMEA and
APAC, you'll be working alongside top global talent from around the
world. Semperis is ranked as one of the fastest-growing companies
in Deloitte's 2021 Technology Fast 500.
What's your passion? If you're a purpose-driven person who always
sees the glass as half full, seizes opportunities, and has an urge
to learn and develop your skills while managing a balanced, healthy
life-we'd love to hear from you.
Semperis focuses on creating an employee experience that is aligned
with our vision-being a Force for Good- starting with being a good
workplace that empowers its employees and fosters an inclusive
What we are looking for:
We are looking for an experienced Bookkeeper/ Staff Accountant to
join our team.
What you will be doing:
Reporting to the Controller, you will be responsible for general
accounting and bookkeeping activities, such as billings and
collections, accounts payable and payroll processing, completion of
bank reconciliations, reconciling sub accounts to the general
ledger and preparing ad hoc accounting analyses. Candidate should
have a strong work ethic, work independently, and have a take
- Billings and collections; A/R and A/P
- Review of proper GL coding of invoices and expenses,
documentation, and approvals.
- Accounts payable processing through Bill.com.
- Responsible for managing and processing corporate credit cards
and expense reimbursements through Expensify.
- Payroll processing through PEO Professional Employer
- Preparing monthly reconciliations, including but not limited to
bank reconciliations, fixed assets, various sub accounts and
- Assist with month close and annual audits.
- Contribute to the accounting teams continuous process
- Handle special accounting projects as assigned.
What you will bring to the table:
- 4 years or more experience as a staff accountant
- Billings and collections; accounts payable; payroll
- Strong working knowledge of QuickBooks Online and
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite: Word,
- Strong communication, organization and interpersonal
- Experience working in a high growth technology or SaaS company
- Ability to multitask, work under pressure and meet strict
- Organization, prioritization, attention to detail, and
- Team player with a proactive, positive attitude and a strong
sense of self-motivation, accountability, and
- You are continually looking to improve and streamline
- Working knowledge of Expensify, Bill.com a plus.
- Working knowledge of foreign currency translation, a
- BS in accounting preferred
- CPA certification preferred
The Semperis Story
For security teams charged with defending hybrid and multi-cloud
environments, Semperis ensures the integrity and availability of
critical enterprise directory services at every step in the cyber
kill chain and cuts recovery time by 90%. Purpose-built for
securing hybrid Active Directory environments, Semperis' patented
technology protects over 50 million identities from cyberattacks,
data breaches, and operational errors. The world's leading
organizations trust Semperis to spot directory vulnerabilities,
intercept cyberattacks in progress, and quickly recover from
ransomware and other data integrity emergencies.
Semperis is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome
applicants of any gender, age, life status, or culture. We see only
the potential and capabilities of each candidate and the unique
contribution of every employee. Should you require accommodation
during the recruitment process, please do not hesitate to ask.
Keywords: Semperis, Hoboken , Staff Accountant (Remote), Accounting, Auditing , Hoboken, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!